dimarts, 12 de juny del 2012

Friendship

Friendship is a weird thing. Sometimes you have good people around you and sometimes not. It make us find out what we are made of. When we are called for help our friends in need we always go but then, if you need help they say they don't have time, they're too busy or ignore and just don't listen us. Sometimes you're a good friend but you find out they think you're just a bother or somethng else. They say they love us, they always say how much we mean for them but then, they leave and forget us. I think friendship doesn't exist if the person isn't your friend since you both were bornt or since you were both childs. That's why I think I don't have friends because my Friend died so yeah,I don't have friends. I'm a good friend so like everyone can count on me, but I think I can't count on anyone because anyone's my friend.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada